The Harvard Business Review recently published an article pointing out 4 fundamental areas business leaders need to address to ensure maximum value is being realized through their non-core expenditure.
In this webcast, the panel explore these 4 areas; and offer practical ideas and techniques to help you drive maximum value for money from your suppliers - and to effectively align them with your internal business objectives.
Register and you will receive:
You will learn:
- On-demand video
- Webinar transcript PDF
- PowerPoint slide deck
- What’s possible: Hear about the transformative role procurement can play, but doesn’t for most – and how to assess the role it plays in your organization today;
- How to measure performance: You get what you measure, so measure the right things (and here’s a clue – it’s not savings);
- How to change perceptions: How to adjust long-held views of the function.
- Jon Hansen, blogger and host of Procurement Insights (Chair)
- Peter Smith, Executive Editor - Spend Matters
- Guy Strafford, Chief Client Officer - Proxima Ltd